Continually Recognized For Excellence
Your Competition is Being Seen On Social Media. Are You?
Authority Solutions® is exceptional at what they do. I reached out to Jose after finding Authority Solutions® through a Google search and seeing excellent reviews. I explained my issues to them, which included problems with my website as well as SEO issues. Authority Solutions® jumped right in and took care of my technical issues that evening.
Lessa S. | Business Owner
Take your business to the
Your Customers Are On Social Media. Be Where They Already Are.
Manage Your Social Media Presence
An active social media presence is a growing need for all types of businesses. If your problem is how and where to start, our social media management experts at Authority Solutions® can design a strategic and dynamic social media campaign customized for your industry and brand. We will manage your social media accounts, content planning, content generation and outreach on social media platforms that best fit your business and attract new clients and engage your current followers.
More than 2 billion people all over the world are active social media users. Even business owners, CEOs and decision-makers spend a great deal of time on social media. Today, with the advent of technology and the evolution of the internet, many companies are now considering the idea of online marketing through social media platforms. There is a wide playing field for all types of businesses in social media and a diverse audience is waiting to read your story and learn about your business. Do not continue to be left behind by your competitors in the digital landscape. The web has provided you with so many opportunities to connect with your clients through effective social media management.
You can expect that our team will build and monitor your online community smoothly. We can promote your business and drive real engagement on the platforms that traditionally indicate that they will work best for you. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram–the possibilities are endless. All you have to do now is to partner with the best social media management company that has the tools and strategies to help you with your online image. Partner with Authority Solutions®.
What Is Social Media Management?
Social Media Management, otherwise known as SMM, is the process of managing the content that flows out through social media sites such as: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Taking advantage of the social media aspect of the Internet, properly managing your social media presence can connect and interact on a more personalized and dynamic level with your audience than when compared to traditional marketing. You can use simpler social media management strategies like prompting people to engage on Facebook or Twitter or on a company blog. You can attach phrases like “Tweet This” or “Share This” to guide users at the end of your blog articles. But there are also complicated but effective strategies for a full campaign that include potentially viral videos through YouTube, social networking, blogs, and Twitter.
Social media gives you an avenue to tell your story. It also provides a place where you can actively interact with your clients and allow them to interact with each other. If your social media content is valuable, interesting and engaging, your clients will spread it by sharing it with friends and family so others can learn about your business. It could go viral with very little effort from you. Twitter is a great place. When you share exciting and timely posts on Twitter, this will significantly grow the number of your followers who will eventually become your brand ambassadors. Social media content is not only limited to readable text. We cannot deny the fact that many audiences are not so fond of reading to learn so they usually skip long articles. That is why business owners and executives have to be creative and come up with social media management strategies to reach out to this kind of audience. One of the most effective social media platforms you can use to do this is Instagram and YouTube. It is often time-consuming and expensive, but these platforms that focus on images and videos can easily become the centerpiece of your larger social media campaign. It is a great way to interact with your customers. You can involve them with your products or services through engaging with your social media management campaign. Customer interaction is the core of social media and the cornerstone for building an effective social media strategy. The more social media interactions with your customers, the more you build brand loyalty.
Authority Solutions® Social Media Management Services
We at Authority Solutions® understand that your social media goal is to reach as many people in your audience as possible and ours is to provide you with services that will help you achieve this goal. With the emergence of different social media platforms and the way netizens embrace these developments in the industry, businesses and entrepreneurs have to become more aggressive and be risk takers when reaching out to their audiences using these platforms. At Authority Solutions®, our social media management campaigns and uniquely-tailored services effectively address the needs of our clients and of our clients’ clients. We will manage your social media accounts, content planning, content generation and blogger outreach on platforms that best fit your business to attract new customers and engage your current followers.
Here is what Authority Solutions® can do to grow your brand:
- We will employ strategies that will surely grow your audience and followers in different social media sites and guide brand awareness. Growing your followers on social media helps increase digital referrals and word of mouth referrals. With our social media services, we will guide you to pull in the right kind of audience and match your followers with the demographics, behaviors, and interests of your typical clients.
- We will help you build relationships. Through engaging and interesting content, you will be able to establish a strong connection with the target audience that is most likely to convert into customers. Likes, comments, and shares will be effectively maximized for you to attain the number you wish to learn about you. The more social media engagement, the stronger your connection will be with your audience.
- Increase Traffic to your Website. Increasing website exposure will directly influence leads and sales.
- Our team of social media experts will manage your social media accounts on your behalf to engage with your audience.
- Setup and Custom Profile Design – Our designers will create hand tailored social media profile artwork. On top of providing engaging content, we will provide aesthetically pleasing visuals throughout the campaign. We believe that aesthetics plays an important role as it can resonate with your brand and audience.
What's Your Message On Social Media?
PPC or Pay Per Click is a type of internet marketing where advertisers pay a fee every time someone clicks on their ads. PPC advertising is a way of buying visits to your website instead of trying to attract visitors organically. PPC Management is the process of strategizing, supervising, and managing a company’s digital ad spending. Whether the ads are run on Google, Facebook, Pinterest, or other digital platforms, it requires a very specific strategy for implementing the right messaging, creative, audience targeting and budget optimization to maximize the reach while minimizing the overall expenditure. While any business can execute its own digital advertising campaigns, doing so poorly can end up costing that businesses an exponential amount over what it would cost when done by a professional. Work with the best PPC agency today and call Authority Solutions®.
Social Media Management FAQ'S
Social Media Management is the method of managing an individual or businesses online presence on social media platforms and business directories by publishing, content posted. Additionally, social media management includes interacting with users across your social media accounts.
The most obvious answer to this is that your potential customers are online, daily! Potential customers want to see content from the brands they are looking to purchase from, and are usually receptive of messages presented in these channels, in conjunction with PPC advertising.
- Create a social media content strategy
- Leverage social media management software
- Create a calendar that lays out your content posting schedule
- Engage, engage, engage with you audience!
- Analyze and improve on your strategy
- Focus on creating quality, engaging content
- Analyze your data to find the right times, and audiences to target for increased engagement
- Have your own voice, that speaks to your brand
- Leverage online scheduling tools to save time
- Use social media analytics to track engagement