Continually Recognized For Excellence
Pay Per Click
You Can't Afford to Gamble with Ineffective Pay-Per-Click
You pay for every click, but are you reaching the right consumers? If you haven’t done your keyword research, honed your AdWords design, or implemented a retargeting plan, you’re throwing money away. Whether you want PPC marketing to be a long-term investment or a short-term boost, you need the assurance that your bids will have the largest return on your investment. Authority Solutions® provides you that assurance. If you’re ready to take your business to the next level, then let’s start with a conversation. Take a moment to provide us with some basic information and we can start the process today!
Search rankings have improved dramatically since the engagement with Authority Solutions® began. Authority Solutions® corrects problems quickly and responds equally as fast to other concerns. They also offer tactical advice that is subsequently implemented.
Eric S. | Business Owner
Take your business to the
Be Confident That Your Paid Ads Will Bring The Results You Want.
PPC Marketing in San Diego
You need new clients and you need them now! Pay-Per-Click is a type of internet marketing where advertisers pay a fee every time someone clicks on their advertisement. PPC advertising is a way of paying to get prospects to see you instead of trying to attract visitors organically.
Running PPC ads is also one of the quickest strategies for bringing more prospects to your company. With Google PPC (Adwords) and Facebook/Instagram advertising, your company can generate targeted traffic very quickly from the onset of a PPC campaign in San Diego. However, this strategy can be financially risky without proper and ongoing PPC management services. Proper management of your Google Adwords campaigns is a great way to get visitors. However, if you have limited knowledge and abilities in managing your own advertising campaigns, you will need the services of a
San Diego PPC Agency
Are you paying money on Google Adwords or Facebook and Instagram Ad campaigns and not getting the most value out of them? Is the return on investment for the PPC Services you’re currently implementing, what you expected? For us, managing pay per click is not simply the “pay it and forget it” type of effort. We will continuously update, test and make modifications so you can get the most out of your investment with one of the best PPC companies. How will you implement paid advertising to help you grow your business? Partner with a
top PPC company in San Diego
; Partner with Authority Solutions® in San Diego.
Best PPC Marketing Services in San Diego
For companies looking for
San Diego PPC solutions
, PPC marketing is a simple concept once you figure out the optimum cost per keyword. Spend enough, get top placement, and potential customers will see your offer first. If users are searching for key phrases on which you bid, and you have a well-written ad, you get clicks the moment the ad is activated. PPC campaigns are also nimble. Most organic search engine marketing efforts and other forms of advertising can lag for several weeks or months. With a San Diego PPC agency in control, you can adjust your Google Adwords campaign in a matter of hours or days. Management of Google Adwords allows you to adjust your ad quickly and will give you an edge to adapt to market conditions and changing customer interests.
- PPC Keyword Research – Our PPC agency’s experts search and use keywords that generate the most leads and the best return on investment. Our
PPC experts in San Diego
will research your industry and target the wants and needs of your customers to determine the most effective words for your ad campaign.
Pay Per Click Management Optimization
– Our PPC experts will optimize your cost-per-click as well as your bid positioning to get the highest financial gains. This optimization requires ongoing PPC management of your campaigns. Our
San Diego PPC specialists
will continuously optimize your landing pages and the text in your ads and keep track of the performance of your PPC advertising so that you can improve the quality of website traffic and result in the influx of new customers.
- Pay Per Click Audit – Our PPC specialists will search for new Google Adwords opportunities and mitigate overspending by taking a closer look at your previous and current San Diego PPC services. Authority Solutions® PPC consultants will conduct a regular audit of the performance of your paid advertising campaigns to ensure that every cent you pay counts.
- Pay Per Click Ad Copy and Design – You only have a few seconds to get your prospects’ attention with your ad copy. Our in-house copywriters provide original and attention-getting ad copy and landing page content. Our web designers provide attractive aesthetics and easy navigation of your landing pages. Authority Solutions® copywriters and web designers are experts in creating great ad copy for Google Adwords & Facebook/Instagram campaigns as well as optimized landing pages so your visitors convert. best
- Pay Per click Retargeting or Remarketing Management – Retargeting ads is a way of getting your message in front of visitors who are already interested in your business or agency. Our PPC company in San Diego will work to repeatedly bring them back to your product or service they were interested in the first time they saw your offer.
Want a Highly Profitable PPC Campaign?
PPC or Pay Per Click is a type of internet marketing where advertisers pay a fee every time someone clicks on their ads. PPC advertising is a way of buying visits to your website instead of trying to attract visitors organically. PPC Management is the process of strategizing, supervising, and managing a company’s digital ad spending. Whether the ads are run on Google, Facebook, Pinterest, or other digital platforms, it requires a very specific strategy for implementing the right messaging, creative, audience targeting and budget optimization to maximize the reach while minimizing the overall expenditure. While any business can execute its own digital advertising campaigns, doing so poorly can end up costing that businesses an exponential amount over what it would cost when done by a professional. Work with the best PPC agency in San Diego today and call Authority Solutions®.
PPC advertising in 2020 is a great approach because it allows businesses to optimize their digital marketing strategies to improve their quality scores. By doing this, it will increase the ROI for you PPC advertising campaigns. PPC advertising in 2020 is one of the most profitable SEO tactics to generate a high return on investment.
The answer to this depends on the approach you want to take with your SEO campaign. That being said, note that there is no overnight magic that can achieve the ranking you may want. If the results you want are steady increase in web traffic and online sales or leads, a competent SEO campaign should take 3-6 months to begin seeing the results desired. Consistency is the key with SEO.
PPC is a digital marketing process by which advertisers pay each time a consumer clicks an online ad that they have paid for. With pay-per-click advertising, businesses running ads are only charged when a customer clicks on their ad, which is where “pay-per-click” comes from.
Organic traffic is traffic to your website received naturally from search volume via the search engines. Paid traffic, is traffic to your website via paid ads. Simply put, when you pay for ads, the search engines refer people to your website.
PPC stands for “pay-per-click”, and is used for online advertising. PPC ads have the potential to generate revenue for a business each time a visitor clicks on an ad.
- Engaging in PPC will drive pre-qualified leads to your website
- PPC has the potential to increase the sales of products and services
- When you use PPC, you have better control over your advertising costs
- You only pay when users click on your ads
- PPC lets you analyze ad performance in detail
- PPC increases your brand recognition with retargeting across different channels
- PPC marketing is easy to setup
This varies based upon the PPC campaign you are employing. On average, PPC advertising click through rate is around 2%, but the return on investment is purely based on your business model.
What PPC metrics are important?
- Click Through Rate
- Average Cost per Click
- Average Position
- Impression Share
- Quality Score
- % Served
- Search Ads
- Display Ads
- Social Ads
- Remarketing Ads
- Google Shopping
When looking for ways to increase traffic to your website, there are generally two methods. Pay-per-click (PPC), or search engine optimization (SEO). Businesses or individuals can purchase ads using PPC programs like Google Adwords, Facebook, etc.