Admit it or not, many businesses do not really understand how search engine optimization (SEO) works or what SEO is and what is its role in online success. Most businesses, especially those who are new to in the Internet marketing industry, could not accept or recognize the potentiality of their business to go toward the right direction.
What they are not aware of is that there are a lot of reasons to bank on SEO. SEO is like a key ingredient for a fine recipe. Without it, the cooking will be bland. How about your business? Newbies on the web or those small businesses who have just started to learn brand awareness through digital marketing are like babies creeping slowly to hit the big mark.
The birth of online visibility
When the Internet arrived, everybody went “online,” including businesses especially that they found how feasible online marketing could be. What they do not understand is that SEO has been around for some time and has been developed to start delivering positive turnarounds for businesses. They may be aware of SEO but they cannot grasp its significance. Businesses may have had websites put up but still not convinced that SEO has countless of benefits to help business grow.
Common misconceptions on SEO
- SEO is for IT people.
- SEO brings instant results.
- A website is enough for an online business.
- Keywords are not important.
- SEO services are expensive.
What businesses do not understand is that SEO brings countless of benefits and that investing in an SEO company is a worthwhile decision. What are these?
- Branding. If a significant amount of money has been invested in offline advertising decades ago just to create and build customer awareness but the return of investment (ROI) is quite unsteady, online presence has much more benefit because SEO has the proper tools and strategies to reach “potential” customers at the ends of the earth, believing that almost everybody prefers to patronize products and services online rather than offline.
- Low investment. Compared to other means of advertising, investing in an SEO company could help you gain more against to what you spent. However, choosing the SEO company is crucial than ever because you may fall to bad ones that could not help you deliver the goods. Hence, your investment will be put into waste. SEO aims to increase your ranking in Google page. Knowingly, online users would not care to browse the next page when they have found what’s sufficient on the first page.
- Pulls potential customers. As has been explained in number 2, claiming the high ranking in search results will bring you more potential web visitors and customers. The more you are seen and with the correct keywords, the more you get more hits.
- Online is better than offline. Offline is the traditional way of marketing and branding awareness. Even the smallest business in town could have recognized the potentials of SEO because all people converge online.
- SEO is an online trend. SEO today is like selling pancakes. The hotter they are, the better they get. Is this similar with “strike while the iron is hot”? Perhaps. While SEO is hot, grab it.
SEO stays for good
They say that being trendy does not always stay. People will get past to it in no time but not with SEO. As long as there is Internet, there will be websites. As long as these services and channels are present and while businesses are adding up, SEO will never fade.
If you want your customers find your business, go online. By building a website and investing in a reliable SEO company, people will have an easy finding you instead of your competitors. With Authority Solutions™, get your page up and increase your ROI.